Meet the owner of Raindance Landscaping
We are a small, family run landscape business. Raindance was established by Chris Porzuczek in 2002 and has successfully served the residents of Boulder County and the surrounding communities ever since. Chris has been in the landscape since his first job as a nurseryman in 1991. Originally from Chicago, he earned a BS from Indiana University. Chris moved to Colorado’s Front Range in 1996 where, unlike Chicago, he could pursue his passion for the outdoors all year round.
Sheila Porzuczek joined Raindance in 2003. She has anchored the business as the “do it all” office manager. Her most recent undertaking has been mothering our new baby boy, Jack, who we were blessed with in August of 2010!
Several field employees have been with Chris since the inception of Raindance. Most notable is our Lead Foreman, Juan Luis Macias. Very few jobs pass without overwhelming praise from our clients for his professionalism. He consistently finds ways to improve quality standards and customer service that keeps our clients coming back season after season!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Contact us via email or phone (303) 485-1070.
- Raindance will come out to the jobsite for a no-obligation meeting to discuss your ideas or existing plan. We will work as a team to narrow down the many options available throughout the landscape to fit your budget, site, necessities, and lifestyle.
- Raindance can craft a design custom tailored to your property, your lifestyle and your budget. This can take a couple of days to weeks, depending on the size of the project and time of year. Have an existing plan? Great! That will help us still put together a free quote.
- We meet again. Raindance will introduce a customized design with itemized costs.
- Once you have hired Raindance, the turn around time ranges from 2-4 weeks to start the project. This can vary depending on time of year and weather.